Gibson Connect has a Tech Support 2 position open for our Trenton Member Service Center at 1207A S. College St., Trenton, TN.
Qualified applicants must:
- Associate’s degree in technology or other related field of study. Directly related experience may be substituted for a portion of the education requirement.
- Two to four years of experience in telecom business technical support and sales
- Two to four years of experience in information technology support
- Be able to perform the essential functions of the Tech Support 2 position description
It is preferred that an applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology
- Certifications or courses related to provisioning of complex telecommunication services including PRI’s, hosted voice, and ethernet, information technology and sales
A Position Description, Application for Employment and a Self-ID form can be found here.
You can also obtain them by visiting:
- any American Job Center location in Tennessee or
- the Kentucky American Job Center at 416 South 6th Street in Paducah, KY.
Completed forms should be submitted by
- emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- faxing to 731-562-0006, or
- mailing to Gibson Connect, ATTN: Human Resources, 1207A S. College St., Trenton, TN 38382, or
- dropping off at your local Gibson EMC member service center (locations also listed on gibsonemc.com).
Applications will be taken through January 14, 2019.
Mailed applications must be postmarked by this date.
Gibson Electric Membership Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.