Affordable Connectivity Program
Gibson Connect is offering the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a temporary FCC program to help connect families and households struggling to afford internet service. This new benefit will help families with challenges such as working from home, distance learning, telehealth services, or simply connecting digitally with loved ones. This program provides a temporary monthly discount on internet service for qualifying households.
Emergency Broadband Benefit recipients fully enrolled as of December 31, 2021 will automatically continue to receive their current monthly benefit until March 1, 2022. You can learn more about the program transition and steps you may need to take to stay enrolled after March 1st, by visiting fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit.
Please call 731-562-6000 and we'll be happy to answer your questions and help you get registered for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
*$19.95 250 Mbps Internet - Blazing-fast internet access for email, web browsing, video streaming, and all your social media needs with equally fast uploads.
*$39.95 1 Gbps (1 Gig - 1,000 Mbps) Internet - Fastest internet available with speeds up to 100 times faster than DSL. Download HD movies in less than a minute.
What are the benefits?
- Discount of up to $30 per month towards broadband service for eligible households;
Are you eligible?
Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Participates in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income internet program.
To determine if you qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program or to apply, go to https://www.fcc.gov/acp.
*Priced after Affordable Connectivity Program discount is applied.