Manage your account right from your cell phone, tablet or computer with SmartHub!
Creating your account is quick and easy! Link to SmartHub from your bill email, download the FREE app in the Apple App Store or Android Marketplace, or go to www.smarthubapp.com. Just enter your profile information, choose “Gibson Connect” and you’re ready to pay your bill, check your usage, contact us and more.
- From your emailed bill, click on the “Pay Now” button.
- As a “New User,” you’ll need to click on the “Sign up to access our Self-Service site” link on the next screen.
- From there, enter your Billing Account Number (shown on your emailed bill), your last name or business (also in the emailed bill as “addressee,”) your email address and email address confirmation.
- You will be asked to answer a series of security questions such as your billing zip code or your most recent bill amount (found on your email).
- A temporary password will be sent to your email address from email@example.com.
- Return to the SmartHub login screen (you can do this by clicking on the “Pay Now” button in the email). Use your one-time temporary login. You will be prompted to change your password once logged into SmartHub.
- Enter a security passphrase that will be required prior to SmartHub accepting a payment.
Once logged in, you’ll have full access to your SmartHub account!
Or… if you prefer, you can go to www.gibsonconnect.com to pay your bill and access other news and information. From the Home page, click on the “Pay My Bill” button. This also will take you to the SmartHub site. As a “New User,” you’ll need to click on the “Sign up to access our Self-Service site” on the next screen. You’ll also need to enter your Billing Account Number (shown on your emailed bill), your last name or business (also in the emailed bill as “addressee,” your email address and email address confirmation.